Annnnd, it’s Monday again. I think the weather is supposed to be nice this week – hopefully the sun will stay out so I can enjoy some more of New York in the fall.
This weekend had its ups and downs.
It began with me waiting for hours for AAA to come replace my dead car battery but ended with a beautiful fall hike through the Ramapo Reservation.
I had froyo. Twice. And, IMHO, Frozen Peaks has the best pumpkin pie flavor. I should know, I’ve tasted all of them.
I also ate a lot of cheese.
As in, macaroni and cheese.
As in, grilled cheese.
And as in, cheese is delicious I think I’ll have some more cheese.
What I didn’t do, is take a lot of pictures, or set aside a lot of time to write.
So here are things other people wrote, that I thoroughly enjoyed:
- On fat acceptance and health: At Fat, Smart & Pretty.
- On moderate exercise for optimal results: At MizFit and Back To Her Roots.
- Need a boost of positive thoughts? I spent way too much time reading the archives at Positively Positive.
- Best blog to whet your appetite for good food and travel: Pinch of Yum.
- On dealing with the fear of GAINING ALL THE WEIGHT BACK: At, 110 pounds and Counting .